Well this is embarrassing….
HASP 0.36 release
No new features whatsoever.
ESP8266 code v0.36
- Not a single new thing added to the code, apart from changing 0.35 to 0.36
- Ran into this problem which stems from being compiled by 2.5.0b3. This is no good, so we’re going back to a stable release.
Home Assistant Automations
3D printable models
ESP8266 Update Procedure
If you’re using the AutoFirmwareUpdate automation your devices should pull this update at 3:00am. Otherwise, log into the admin web page and you can pull the update from the firmware page.
Home Assistant Update Procedure
deployhasp.sh script to pull down the updated automations using one of the guides below:
Links for more HASP info
- Main documentation page
- Buy HASwitchPlate PCBs - strongly recommended for safe assembly. Buy them from me or download the gerbers and send them to your favorite short-run PCB fab.
- Buy an assembled device ready to install if the build process seems intimidating
- HASwitchPlate Discord chat
- HASwitchPlate Reddit community